Thought Conductor® is a coaching system designed from an evidence base of behavioural psychology and neuroscience with a core focus on applying the NLP communications model to a coaching framework.
The training is ICF Approved for 86 Coach Specific Training hours, after successfully completing the entire program and meeting the ICF’s credentialing standards you are eligible to apply to the ICF for Associate Certified Coach (ACC) Credential.
On the training you learn a solid coaching framework that uses an evidence base of behavioural psychology and neuroscience to successfully coach anyone on anything – Life, Executive, Personal Development, Health, Corporate or Leadership.
Key understandings of how our minds work creates significant insight into people’s behaviour and motivations. Thought Conductor® shows how to use this knowledge to help yourself and others to grow and succeed.
The course teaches you how to use Unconscious Coaching Tools that achieve remarkable outcomes in life and career. You learn to consciously unleash innate unconscious mind power, awareness and direction in yourself and others around you.
When you decide to grow with Thought Coach you join a community of coaches whom are backed up with evidence based learnings and leading edge coaching skills that make progress in your niche inevitable. Together you hone your skills, plan your businesses and establish life long connections on your coaching journey.
Complete ICF ACC Package
- ICF approved, evidence based, transformational, unconscious coaching training
- Confidence as a coach: the training is a highly interactive, experiential training with plenty of coaching practise
- Expert feedback: as you practise and expand your skills you will receive personalised written and verbal feedback
- 10 hours mentoring for your ICF credential – the ICF requirement of 10 hours mentoring is provided on the course
- Leave the training with a recording of your coaching that is ICF ACC standard for your ICF Performance Assessment
- Preparation for the ICF Coach Knowledge Assessment: review, reflection and integration in practice of the ICF Core Competencies, ICF definition of coaching and Ethical considerations
|Module 1||Module 2||Module 3|
|Live Virtual Classroom | Zoom||Live Virtual Classroom | Zoom||Live Virtual Classroom | Zoom|
|6 x 3 Hours||9 x 3 Hours||5 x 3 Hours|
|Thursday (x 6)||Thursday (x 6), Saturday (x 3)||Thursday (x 3), Saturday (x 2)|
|– Thu 11th Nov – Thu 16th Dec 6pm – 9pm AEST||-Thu 3rd Feb – Thu 10th Mar 6pm – 9pm AEST – Sat 26th Feb – Sat 12th Mar 10am – 1pm AEST||– Thu 17th Mar – Thu 31st Mar 6pm – 9pm AEST|
– Sat 19th Mar – Sat 26th Mar 10am – 1pm AEST
Online | Live Virtual Classroom | Zoom